vb e-passÂ® portableSolutions
Mobility is the keyword for our latest product lines. Along with the pioneering Mobile Automated Border Control system, Vision-Box has created a handheld, all-in-one portable unit that collects biometric enrolment data, and which also performs ID checks by connecting with local or centralized databases.
The versatility and size of the vb e-pass portable are the key drivers for its multiple applications: Citizen enrolment in large territories with dispersed populations, enhanced security checks at any location (fiscalisation operations, field clearance, road blocks, prison inspections, work and residence permit follow ups) or even contingent border controls, and many others.
The VB e-Pass Portable has already been adopted by Portuguese Embassies around the world, and was deployed in South Africa for passport issuance during the 2010 World Cup. It comprises all the features included in the acknowledged vb E-Pass kiosk, which is used in more than 100 countries and has gathered biometric information from more than 4 million citizens, with an unbeatable track record.
- All-in-one unit
- Small dimensions and weight make it an easy to carry and deploy tool, maintaining the robust design of all Vision-Box products
- On-line enrolment in less than 90 seconds, with simultaneous capture of face, fingerprints and signature
- Able to operate without a connection to a power source
- ICAO, NIS and VIS Compliant; MRTD , RFID and MRZ reader
- Exclusive Intelligent Background Removal, lighting and pose control
- Standard interfaces based on Web services and efficient APIs permit fast integration with centralized Lifecycle Management of e-ID Solutions