vb e-passÂ® desktopSolutions
The vb e-pass desktop is an integrated front-end unit that performs the optimized ICAO Compliant capture and enrolment of the face image, fingerprints and electronic signature. It is ergonomically designed to be used on a desk, connected to an operatorâ€™s workstation through USB, from where the operator commands and controls the actions performed by the desktop. This plug and play solution supports both the operator and the user through all the stages of the citizen enrolment workflow, providing usage instructions and feedback in the form of configurable text, pictures and animations, displayed in an embedded LCD screen.
The vb e-pass desktop features the same components, software and quality assurance criteria that distinguish Vision-Box biometric capture solutions as a worldwide reference for the state-of-the-art capture of biometric data for passports, ID cards, Visas (integrated with VIS) and Residence Permits issuance, and border control.
At a glance
- Â Complete enrolment kit, connectable to any type of workstation through USB
-Â Intuitive usage by the operators, fully-controlled from their workstation
- No need for the operator to interact with the devices â€“ all the settings are automatically and optimally adjusted
- Automated biometric enrolment in less than 60 seconds
- Automatic ICAO compliant face image and signature, NIST compliant Fingerprint image
- Fully integrated unit, off-the-shelf and ready to use
- Automatically adapts to the citizen and the environment for optimized capture
- Can be used in any environment, independently of the lighting conditions