vb e-passĀ® kioskSolutions
The first product developed by Vision-Box to fulfill a government need was the enrolment kiosk. The Portuguese Government developed an electronic citizen card that includes biometric data as well as biographic information, combining the ID card, social security card, public health services card and voter card in a single document. The request was for a system that captured multiple biometric data in a single platform. This system was developed by Vision-Box and was later used to issue the Portuguese Electronic Passport.
Vision-Boxās enrolment Kiosk is a self contained solution that comprises all biometric enrolment capabilities. This robust design system can collect face, fingerprints, digital signature and height information. This information can be used for e-id cards, e-passports, e-company cards, etc. The kiosk is maintenance free, allows easy access for users of any height, children or people in wheelchairs, and its small footprint makes it very easy to deploy and to operate.
At a glance:
- Self-contained āfront-endā kiosk for live enrolment with simultaneous capture of face, fingerprints and signature.
- Automatic Background Removal
- Internal processing power for immediate quality assessment and normalization to generate production-ready ICAO and NIST-compliant biometric data: ICAO, Doc. 9303 Part 1, Volume 2; ISO / IEC FCD 19794, 19785; ANSI / NIST; WSQ for FBI compliance
- Online enrolment in less than 90 seconds
- Automatic eye finding and height adjustment, covering subject height from 1,20 to 2.10 meters, with on-line feedback to the Lifecycle process
- White LED array illumination with electronic control of light intensity